Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Where I'd Rather Be Wednesday

This week I'd Rather Be....in Kaua'i, Hawaii!

When I 8, my favorite movie was Blue Hawaii. Everything about the entire movie fascinated me... It was my first Elvis Presley movie....and I knew every word to all the songs. That movie had it all...romance, music, and a perfect setting. So from that time, I knew I just had to go to Hawaii one day. And while that day has not yet come, I know it will! I have faith! I mean the BF loves any place with a beach...so Hawaii should be easy to convince, right :)

Ok, so why Kaua'i? Well Kaua'i is the Garden Island...and for some unknown reason every time I look at a map of the islands of Hawaii, I always pick out Kaua'i...who knows!!

Below are pics of the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa. Doesn't it look magical?! Can you even imagine spending a whole week here?! I found plenty of activities to do in on Kaua'i also. These include: a zip-line tour through the jungle, a downhill bike tour through Waimea Canyon, horseback ride at Silver Falls Ranch, and a cruise on the Wailua River to the Fern Grotto. If work wasn't so busy I would explain more about these activities...but for now enjoy the pics!


This is an overview of the resort.



Can't you imagine this guy going to a pig roast, right after this... He looks so Hawaiian!


Of course, they have a couples massage at their spa!

And I could just look at this view forever...

And layout by this lagoon....

And I know the BF would love the water slides :)

No comments:

Post a Comment