Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jon and Kate Plus Eight

According to US Weekly and basically every other gossip website, the dad (Jon) from TLC's Jon and Kate Plus Eight is cheating on his wife. I hate to believe this! Please say it isn't so!

Jon and Kate Plus Eight is in my top 5 favorite shows...it is DVR'd every time it comes on TV...I don't even mind watching the reruns. I am not a big laugh-out-louder...people have even commented on the fact that I rarely laugh at loud while watching a funny TV show. But the kids on this show literally make me laugh out loud. I usually watch this show alone because the BF does not enjoy the screaming and crying kids as much as I do and I always end up cracking up. I think this is one of the few unscripted reality TV shows out there that I actually believe this is the people's real lives. You can't make kids have the response they do! Yes, Jon and Kate bicker in the show...and yes, she nags him...but it's kind of refreshing to see real people interact. I totally understand why Kate wants them in their play clothes and not going out clothes sometimes...and I also totally understand that Jon does not see a difference in these at all (he's a boy). And I totally relate to Kate getting on her hands and knees every day to clean her kitchen floor and not accepting a maid who won't do that. Basically, I get Kate. Yes, to some she might come off as mean or bossy but she has to look after eight kids....cut her some slack.

So when I saw these articles on Jon cheating on Kate with a 24-year old...it was a little devastating... All I can say is that I hope it's not true...maybe they released this story to boost the ratings for their upcoming 5th season? (Although, that's sick...and I can't even believe people who do that!) In the mean time I will just keep on hoping for my dream of multiples (bet ya didn't know that about me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment