Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Cougar


Has anyone out there been watching The Cougar? (On TV Land Wednesday nights 9PM.) Since I don't have any shows on Wednesday I will occasionally watch this new show. It was created by the same people that created The Bachelor, but ovi this has a premise of an older woman looking for a younger man.

But I've noticed something about this Cougar (whose name is Stacey)...she apparently doesn't like it when the suitors tell her that they love her. Everyone one of the boys that has said 'I love you' to her has been dismissed at the next 'Kiss Off' ceremony. Now isn't the point of this show to fall in love? Why are you sending home the guys who say 'I love you'?

**On a side note...this 'Kiss Off' ceremony is hilarious...instead of the boys receiving a rose or not receiving a rose to determine if they stay or go, each one has to walk up to The Cougar and try to kiss her. If she turns and he kisses her check, then the boy must go home....but if she lets them kiss her, they can stay. And trust me, it's awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment