Thursday, May 7, 2009

MIA

Sooo sorry to all my loyal blogger readers out there...I have been MIA lately...last week I was just not in the blogging mood and this week has been super busy at work! But I promise some new posts are coming soon :)

I have been thinking about my blog and the direction I want to go with it... Do I want to make it more of a journal format (i.e.- what's going on in my life). Or maybe all reality TV...since apparently it is taking over my life :) Or all about travel because I am obsessed. Or should I just keep it a mix of all of the above? Any thought from my readers? (Comments would be greatly appreciated and there might even be a treat for those who do!!)

2 comments:

  1. I think a mix is fun because I never know what to expect...it keeps it interesting! Although I had noticed that it had been getting heavy on reality TV!! Either way I love reading your blog! LOVE ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lyndsy! And I love your blog!! Everyone should check out Lyndsy's blog at lyndsyloves.blogspot.com. I'm glad you're keeping it going!

    ReplyDelete