Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday- Where I would rather be....

For those of you that don't know me- I LOVE to travel. Like love, love, love to travel. Traveling is my #1 passion, hobby, interest, etc. So I have decided that every Wednesday I am going to do a post about where I would rather be traveling to than be stuck in my cubicle in the middle of the week :)

This Wednesday, I would rather be in..... CABO SAN LUCAS!


Last Spring Break (pre-recession 2008 era), my wonderful BF's family took a trip down to Cabo....and I fell in love (with Cabo of course, I've loved the BF for much longer!). Cabo is like a little slice of heaven on Earth. The weather was the perfect temperature....warm enough to want to be in a swimsuit and go in the water, but not too warm where you are sweating off your make-up. We stayed at the Villa La Estancia resort and it was fab. The scent in the lobby was sooo lovely that I seriously wanted to ask the front desk manager if they sold the scent :) The resort had wonderful comfy chairs by the pool- which is where I sat my butt the whole time and read like 3 Danielle Steele books. The beach was just steps away from the pool....which is really my fav because you can sit next to the pool, while looking at the ocean, but not have to get sandy!! The only bad thing about the trip was that our flight got cancelled and we had to stay an extra night. Can you believe that- we were actually forced to stay on our vacay for an extra day....it was the best worst piece of news I have ever received!


So yes, I would much rather be in Cabo relaxing my the pool than busy, busy at work!! Hope everyone has a great hump day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment