Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How come no one wanted to taste Bethenny's cookies?!

Tuesday nights are my favorite nights...because Tuesday night is the new episode of the Real Housewives! (This season is New York.) I won't give a recap, but there were a few things that irked me that I feel the need to blog about :)

The biggest thing is...how come no one wanted to sample Bethenny's cookies and cupcakes? She was in an A&P grocery store in Greenwich, CT giving away free product samples and literally NO ONE took a sample! I mean she's a cute girl offering FREE food...I didn't get it...

Additionally, did anyone else think it was absolutely absurd for Kelly to be running in the middle of NYC traffic?!?! That was redic...redic! She was jogging in front of cabs.. Being in NYC last weekend, I saw first hand just how hard it is to even drive in that city. Have you heard of side walks, Kelly? And Central Park? She must have been on a coke-induced high in order to get the courage to dart in the middle of NYC traffic....

No comments:

Post a Comment