Monday, April 6, 2009

The Hills is Back!!!



I don't exactly know why but I love the Hills. Maybe because there is sooo much rediculous drama...and maybe it is the fact that these people remind me of the old college drama that I kind of miss but am totally glad that I am not still in. But those 30 mins are riveting! So tonight is the season 5 premiere and you can be darn sure that I will be watching!
What will Heidi & Spencer do this year? Will Justin-Bobby ever fully commit to Audrina? And LC...we know she's dating Kyle Howard, but she's apparently keeps her romance off the show (I know, how rude!). Will LC & Heidi become besties again? I can't wait to find out :)
*On a side note to RND & AMP- Does Lc's black dress not look really close to the toga ya'll made for me?!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! It does - except we kept wanting to shorten your hemline and you wouldn't let us! We are sooo fashion forward, next thing you know LC's dress will be shorter! (and purple)

    ReplyDelete