Thursday, April 2, 2009

MObama & The Queen

So the President & the First Lady (the great MObama) are in the UK this week for the G20 Economic Summit. This is there first meeting with the Queen. This is really exciting for me....two of my favorite people, MObama & The Queen, are meeting!!

I think Michelle has quite possibly the best style ever... ever! She mixes high-end and low-end, new designers and old, in a wonderful way. Oh and did I mention that she does not have a personal stylist. And she has a great figure. If I look like her when I'm in my 40s then I will be very happy. Honestly, I don't think I have ever read anything she has said or anything that she has done that I disagree with or do not like. She seems like a great mother and wife, and I adore her!


And the Queen...how can you not want to be the Queen? She has class, she has impeccable manners, people bow to her, she gets to wear a crown and not look redic, she gets to have people call her "Your Majesty" and no one thinks anything of it...she is great and so is her life. (She gets to live in a palace and have castles!!!) I would love to be the Queen. That is my dream job :)



So wow...can you imagine being in the same room as MObama & the Queen? If I could be a fly on that palace wall....

No comments:

Post a Comment