Monday, April 20, 2009

Favorite Things About This Weekend

This weekend I was finally able to just relax and enjoy some time off! And it was wonderful!! Here are my top 5 fav things about this past weekend:

1. New Headbands from J.Crew
I finally decided I needed to splurge and "invest" in some nice headbands since I strongly dislike my bangs! So it looks like I will be wearing these bad boys for a good six-eight months. In addition to some new brown and black ones, I decided to go for a hot pink one and a turquoise one... But this morning as I was getting dressed for work, I could not find any outfit to go with either of those two brightly colored headbands...figures!
2. Yoga Class
I haven't taken a yoga class in like at least three-years and I have been feeling the need to get back into it. (Esp. with swimsuit season upon us!!) So Sunstone Yoga had a special for 10 days for $10, so I decided to try out HOT yoga. And I liked it!! I'm even considering going again tonight...well maybe...
3. Massage
The BF's Christmas present to me was a massage from the Spa at Whole Foods...and I was finally able to book this massage! It was wonderful....words cannot even describe. I must go back soon!
4. AMP Got a Promotion!!!
Wahooooooooo!!!!!!! My bestie down in Houston received a wonderful promotion (and raise!)!! She defiantly deserved it. AMP puts in sooo many long hours for her company, but you know what? It's paid off...the PRESIDENT of the Company recognized AMP's great efforts and her local boss decided they needed to reward her wonderful efforts :) So congrats bestie....I am truly proud!
5. Dinner with the Parentals to Celebrate the BF's Birthday
At the end of a great weekend, the BF and I headed over to my parents house to celebrate his birthday. It was nice to have a home cooked meal and hang out with the fam :)
I hope everyone else's weekend was great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment