Monday, September 14, 2009

Updates

I started bootcamp this morning! Wait, I take back the exclamation point... Is was intense, to say the least. I was probably the youngest there, and I was at the back of the pack. Of course, I justified it by thinking that the bootcamp is in Plano, so that means these are all stay-at-home moms who can work out like everyday, right?! And running a mile in pavement so totally different than on a treadmill. I totally felt like I was back in Track, which is part of the reason I love/hate doing bootcamps. But I do need to get back in shape, and this is def. going to kick my butt! I could barely make it off the couch after work and we def. went out for dinner b/c I had no energy to cook. So bootcamp is going...

And my shopping free month is almost over!!! Wahoo!! But I do have a confession...on Sunday I splurged and bought a Nike shirt. I really, really needed it to look great on my 1st bootcamp session. :) I also ordered a new Baylor shirt, but it doesn't come in till Thursday or Friday, which is after my month is over! So basically, I only made 2 purchases in 1 month! How good is that?! I am very proud of myself. Now let's hope I don't go crazy in a few days when it's over. (B/c I have been dreaming of those J.Crew tortoise heels!!!!!!)

3 comments:

  1. oh stacy how I love you!! good luck with bootcamp...I am sure it will get easier!! and congrats on a successful month sans (almost)shopping! Love ya!

    Lyndsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support Lyndsy!! Maybe one day when I can run more than 1 mile without dying we can run together :) But honestly, right now I am in so much pain just walking that I don't know if I will ever be able to run again. Wow, I don't ever want to get out of shape again b/c it is soooo hard (and painful) to get back in shape again!!!

    ReplyDelete