Sunday, September 6, 2009

Texas Hill Country Suggestions?

The BF and I have been together for over 3 and a half years...and we have gone on many (countless) vacations together. However, we have never gone on a vacay just the two of us! So after much discussion, we have finally picked our destination for our OWN 1st official vacation....the Texas Hill County! And while I think this is a great idea, I have to give the credit to my wonderful BF...how genius is he?! We don't have to fly so that saves a ton of money, and neither of us have really ever explored this area so it's very new to us....perfect! Due to law school and my work schedule (I can't really take off the 1st - 15th of the month), the only time we have to take this vacay is in December. After law school finals are over and before Christmas. And if any of you remember, that is also right after my birthday!! (I also looked up the dates of possible Baylor bowl games and I think they are all after Christmas, because I know a Baylor bowl game will get priority over the vacay!)

So we have the dates, and I've asked off from work...so we're all set for 4 nights in the Hill County. But I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions?! I'm thinking of staying at B&Bs...but there are tons! Has anyone had any good/bad experiences? I'm also thinking of staying in a different town every night. Maybe Llano, Fredricksburg, Ingram, and Boerne. Thoughts? I can't wait and I am super excited to be planning this! I just want to make this perfect!! So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!





1 comment:

  1. i have never stayed there...our team made a one day round trip and floated the river...but it was gorgeous...you will love it! have fun planning!

    ReplyDelete