Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baylor Gear!

The 1st Baylor home game is this weekend! We play UConn and the BF is so super excited! He even gave me strict instructions about what time we need to leave Dallas, I was impressed! But then he asked me what I was going to wear to the game....and I'm stumped! I have super cut Baylor gear, but it's all wintery. Cute sweatshirts and green jackets, etc. And unfortunately, we're praying very hard for extreme hear b/c you know those Yankees won't fair well in the heat :) So I decided that with my month of no shopping coming to an end, I really needed some new Baylor gear!

So I ordered this tee, which I already have but my Medium has shrunk (yes, it did shrink, it's not just me!!).
But then I came across www.chicka-d.com. And wow, cute Baylor women's wear! Finally! :) I was super excited. So I ordered this halter top.

And I also ordered this dress. But sadly, they were out of my size :(

So instead, I got this dress...we'll how how it looks in person.

All ya'll Baylor fans should check it out! Sic 'em!!

1 comment:

  1. I just bought all kinds of BU stuff too...I'm super pumped about it too!

    ReplyDelete