Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sweet 16, Baby!!

The Baylor Men's Basketball team has advanced to the Sweet 16 in Houston, TX this upcoming weekend. The BF has noted that this is Baylor's biggest sporting achievement in our lifetime, so of course we're going. I am over the moon about this!!!

For starters, I am so excited that the BF is so excited. I love to see him happy...and nothing makes him more happy that a Baylor sporting win. Sic 'em!!

Second, we are staying with my bestie...the one and only, AP. I have not seen AP since last July!! And recently I have been missing that girl like crazy! We are already planning on doing breakfast Sat. morning, wandering around the Bayou Arts Festival, catching up like crazy, and maybe making the boys shack up in one bed so we can have a slumber party in the other (ha! just kidding, BF!). AP is the peas to my carrots, the butter to my bread, basically my other half and I am just so darn excited to see her!!!!!

And third, the BF's sister (CS) lives in Houston and we get to see her apartment for the 1st time. CS has impeccable style and taste and I know her apartment will just be the cutest thing I have ever seen. I even got her a lovely little house warming present that I have been dying to give her.

So say a little prayer that Baylor beats St. Mary's...and look for us on TV because we are in row 13!!! Sic 'em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment