Tuesday, August 18, 2009

One Month, No Shopping


So I have decided to challenge myself...I am not going to shop for clothes, accessories, jewelry, decorations for the apartment, or shoes for one month starting TODAY. I know I can do it...but the email from J.Crew for an extra 20% off their sale items was soo tempting!! I can't think of anything I need (ie- dress for wedding or clothes for a trip) for the next month, so I should be good, right? I can totally live with what I have in my closets & dressers (yes, both are plural) for one month with nothing new....totally....


I'll keep all of you readers updated on how this goes! (I already can't wait till Sept. 18th!!!)

2 comments:

  1. you are alive... i was getting worried!! good luck with no shopping...hope you are doing great! can i see you soon! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back! I took a summer break :) Work was too crazy and I had no time to blog!! Love you Lyns...thanks for being an awesome blog follower!

    ReplyDelete