Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Autumn & College Football

Autumn is coming! It seems like everyone is back to school...my mom's a teacher, the little bro is in high school, and the BF is back in law school. New clothes are in stores with long sleeves and soft textures (my fav!). And to top all of this, college football is just around the corner!!! And from what the BF tells me, this is Baylor's season! We have the chance of going bowling...wahoo! (In case you're confused by the sudden love for Baylor getting to a bowl game, remember that this would include the chance for me & the BF to go on a trip!) This season we have season tickets to all the Baylor home games, which will mean many day trips to the great city of Waco. I really hope this will be a great, winning season for those Bears...because it will just make the BF's year :) Sic 'em Bears!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment