Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A to Z

A. Age: Twenty-six. I feel like at twenty-six I’m actually becoming an adult. B. Bed size: Queen. C. Chore you dislike: Taking out the trash. Luckily, that’s why I keep NDS around, ha! D. Dogs: Are great for others! Me, not so much. E. Essential start to your day: I have been addicted to Orgain shakes in the morning. The chocolate flavor is so yummy. And it’s organic! F. Favorite color: Pink. With navy blue as a close second. G. Gold or silver: That’s a toughie…both?! H. Height: 5'8" I. Instruments you play(ed): None. I am not musically gifted at all. J. Job title: Senior Property Accountant K. Kids: Hopefully in a couple years!! Can’t wait. L. Live: Dallas M. Mom’s name: Mari N. Nicknames: Stacy, Stace, A, ART O. Overnight hospital stays: None! I’ve been pretty lucky. P. Pet peeves: Quite a lot…people not using their turn signal, chewing ice, and when people do not think of others Q. Quote from a movie: R. Righty or lefty: Righty S. Siblings: Little brother & 2 soon-to-be sister-in-laws T. Time you wake up: 6:30 if I’m going to the gym, otherwise 8 U. Underwear: Yes, thank you very much. V. Vegetables you don’t like: I haven't met a veggie I haven't liked. W.What makes you run late: Picking out my outfit. I swear I never have any clothes! X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, arm, back Y. Yummy food you make: NDS would say chicken, rice & veggies, ha! Z. Zoo animal favorites: Bears!! Sic em!

2 comments:

  1. you are alive!!! and my favorite is the last one! SIC EM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm going to probably steal this idea.

    ReplyDelete